Saturday, January 5, 2008

chocolate and bacon


When we were living in Vermont one of my husband's classmates made his special recipe Choinklet. This is chocolate covered bacon. I was amazed and never heard of such a thing. I asked for a sample, so my husband relayed the message and this classmate of his made a special batch for me. There was a mishap on the way home from class, the bacon fell out my husband's pocket, and I never got to taste its chocolatey salty goodness. Now I have my chance with the new Vosges gourmet chocolate bacon bar, I am a lucky girl!
http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars

1 comment:

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

sounds very bizarre but combines two of the most amazing foods in the world!! love food blogs and your photographs are yumm-itizing!!